Sat, Oct 07|
Evolution Yoga - Coconut Creek
Love Set 60 x Mat Pilates Teaching Certification
with Maxine Schwartz, April Clendenin and Vikky Santana
Time & Location
Oct 07, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Evolution Yoga - Coconut Creek, 6814 N State Rd 7, Coconut Creek, FL 33073, USA
About the Event
*This is a teacher certification for individuals who want to teach at our studio, Evolution Yoga & Fitness. There are no prior certification requirements to participate in this course, however, we do expect each participant to have taken our Love Set 60 and Pilates classes a minimum of five (5) times each.
Start a wonderful career in yoga and fitness at the House of Love, Evolution Yoga! We are looking to expand our wonderful team of teachers. Is this opportunity right for you? Reconnect with yourself, give back to the community through health and wellness and work a flexible schedule that allows you to still be there for your family.
4-Weekend Training Orientation Day: Thursday, October 5 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm *Receive manual, Introductions Fridays from 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00pm - 6:00pm
October 6 - 8, 13 - 15, 20 - 23 & 27 - 29
One Training, Two Certifications! By the end of this course, you will be certified to teach three of our most popular class types: Love Set 60 (heated), Hot Pilates and Pilates Fusion. The Love Set 60 is our one-hour set Hatha series class taught in a hot room. This sequence was developed by Maxine Schwartz and Vikky Santana. Hot Pilates and Pilates Fusion are our two mat Pilates classes. April Clendenin personally developed Evolution Yoga’s Hot Pilates Teacher Training and manual. This collaborative training program combines the expertise of all three of these veteran teachers. Their previous training courses have developed successful teachers, many of whom regularly teach classes on our schedule!
During the entire training, you can expect to learn: • the business of yoga/fitness, professionalism • Evolution Yoga & Fitness' expectations of our teachers • more about yourself • anatomy
While learning Love Set 60, you can expect to learn:
• philosophy, lineage and reasoning of the series
• the postures and sequencing of Love Set 60
• yoga transitions
• proven verbal and physical yoga assists
• yoga room set up, class temperature, how to manage a heated yoga room
While learning mat Pilates, you can expect to learn:
• the history of Pilates
• how to sequence and create mat Pilates class
• traditional mat Pilates exercises
• other mat exercises used in our Pilates classes
• Pilates transitions
• proven verbal Pilates assists
• Pilates room set up, class temperature, how to manage a heated Pilates room
• musicality and timing
* Please remember to bring yourself a healthy meal and snacks or be prepared to purchase some from The Healthy Spot (on-site). We also suggest you pack a small cooler with all of your energy and hydration needs.
Register before September 15 and get $200 off!
We are so excited about this training opportunity! If you have any questions, please reach out to us and we'd be happy to answer them.
Pilates-specific and general questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga-specific and general questions - email@example.com